|Deadline:||30 June 2022|
|Provider:||Uganda Martyrs University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Uganda Martyrs University is glad to announce the ICMA Scholarships Programme for Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia-Pacific students who are unable to pursue a financial qualification due to their economic circumstances . The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The main motive of this Uganda Martyrs University scholarship is to attract high-achieving participants to undertake the degree programme at the university. There are thirty-five scholarships will be available to young people who are interested in a career in finance.
Uganda Martyrs University is a private university affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church in Uganda. The University is owned by the Episcopal Conference of the Catholic Bishops of Uganda. Uganda Martyrs University is located along the Equator at Nkozi, 80 km west of Kampala, the capital city of Uganda, and the Uganda National Council licenses it for Higher Education. UMU consists of seven faculties, two institutes, six campuses, nine departments, and three schools.
The selected candidates will receive education funds and additional financial support at Uganda Martyrs University.
- Eligible Countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe and the following countries in the Asia Pacific: India, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible for this Uganda Martyrs University scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme will be awarded in finance offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Claimants must be Sub-Saharan African and Asia-Pacific countries’ students.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take admission in the ICMA programme at the University.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.