|Deadline:||30 June 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Technology Sydney|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Students from all over the world are invited to apply for The University of Technology Sydney Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship was established to attract commencing international students with an Australian degree to enroll in a master’s degree by coursework program at UTS Business School.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities, ranked 1st in Australia and 11th in the world by the 2021 QS World University Rankings Young Universities.
The University of Technology Sydney Scholarships will provide 20% of the tuition fee of the postgraduate program for the standard duration of the course.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for The University of Technology Sydney Scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any master’s degree by coursework program at UTS can apply for this degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Commence full-time studies and on-campus at UTS in 2022
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to log in on the application form of the university and apply to a postgraduate program of their choice. The candidates do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records
- Details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds
- Details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
- Language Requirement: If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements in one of several ways.