Are you looking for the perfect research environment to develop your skills? The Government of Israel is now accepting the application for the MFA Scholarships which is designed for foreign students to study in Israel.
In order to apply for the scholarship applicants should fulfill the educational requirements of the Israeli university, on which they apply. It is important that you already possess a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and a good record of academic achievement may also be required.
The university will provide all the following:
The one academic year scholarship:
- The scholarship provides a partial tuition fee for outstanding student-if applicable (50% of the maximum $ 6,000 for tuition fees of $ 12,000 and above).
- It gives you a monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only, October until June) and also provides basic health insurance.
The partial one academic year scholarship:
- The scholarship provides a monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only, October until June) and Basic health insurance.
The Summer Language Course Includes:
- Full tuition fees
- weeks’ allowance
- Basic health insurance
Eligible Countries: Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, and Turkey.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: See the basic entry requirements below:
The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year). If you are Israeli citizens then you are not eligible to submit an application for this scholarship.
Recipients of scholarship should receive a student visa (A2), which was issued by the Israeli embassy, in which their application was submitted. Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency is required for the scholarship.
The application form can be downloaded from the given link: https://mfa.gov.il/mfa/abouttheministry/documents/scholarshipapplication.pdf
To apply, students must be ready to submit the following:
- Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University he/she wishes to attend
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of a research or post-doctorate – the relevant Israeli supervisor. Not required for Ulpan Scholarship.
- Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student’s records
- At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidate
- Three (3) photographs
- Certificate of health
To consider this unique opportunity, you can contact the selected university in which you want to apply.