Applications are invited for [email protected] Scholarship available for international students in Belgium funded by KU Leuven for 2020-2021 academic years.
The Faculty of Science and its alumni association [email protected] are proud to announce the [email protected] Awards for the international master programme within the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven.
The amount of the program can be up to 10.000 Euro for 1 year. The Board of the [email protected] Fund will decide exactly how much a support will be. The sponsorship will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage. The amount awarded for living expenses can vary. If a student is awarded the fully-funded position of 10.000 Euro, it is still advisable to bring some extra money.
- Eligible Countries: International students and EEA/non-EEA citizens are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet and prove the following requirements:
- The applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before,
- The applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master programme they are applying for,
- The applicants have not yet acquired a master degree or a PhD,
- The applicants can prove excellent study results during their former training,
- The applicants can prove very strong knowledge of English,
- The applicants show strong motivation to follow a master programme at the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven
- The applicants are willing to act as the ambassador for the programme.
For all the English taught master programmes the following language requirements are requested. This is even more so for applicants for the opportunity . The level of English is a selection criterium.