|Deadline:||29 December 2021|
|Provider:||Chalmers University Of Technology|
|Study Level:||Post Doc|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Chalmers University of Technology is providing financial support to high-achieving students through its International Postdoctoral Position in Sustainable Utilisation and Treatment of Dredged Marine Sediments.
The funding program is open to domestic and international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university in Sweden. The position is available for the academic session 2022/2023.
The Chalmers University of Technology comprises 13 departments and is known for creating an effective environment for innovation. In essential sectors like materials, mathematical modelling, environmental science, and automotive safety, it is home to eight Areas of Advance and six national competency centres.
The successful applicants for Postdoctoral Position will get a salary at the Chalmers University of Technology. Chalmers offers a cultivating and inspiring working environment in the coastal city of Gothenburg.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, candidates must take part in a postdoctoral degree program at the university. After that, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.