|Deadline:||15 September 2022|
|Provider:||Chalmers University Of Technology|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
If you are seeking an opportunity to study in Sweden, then here is an admirable opportunity to apply for the International PhD Student Positions in Energy System Analysis offered by the Chalmers University of Technology.
ThisChalmers University of Technology International Scholarshipscholarship programme is open to students from all around the world who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university. The student position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university with a research and educational emphasis on technology, the natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to produce and disseminate knowledge, abilities, and solutions that benefit everyone.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to five years (two years initially with a possible extension to three years).
- Eligible Countries: Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply for this Chalmers University of Technology International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD in Energy System Analysis at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education (ECTS) credits in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental science, Civil or Environmental Engineering, Engineering Physics or equivalent. Excellent writing and communication skills in English is required. Fluent in Swedish is a merit. Familiarity with algebraic modeling languages used for linear programming (e.g. Julia/JuMP, Python/Pyomo, AMPL, MATLAB, GAMS) is mandatory.
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Personal letter
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.