The Durham University Business School is offering 20 Online MBA scholarships. These awards are open to the UK and international students for October 2019 intake.
Durham University is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in nearby Stockton-on-Tees. It was founded by an Act of Parliament in 1832 and granted a Royal Charter in 1837.
- 25% of the tuition fee (£5750)
- The number of Online MBA Scholarships available: 20+
- All financial aid positions will be applied as a discount against the tuition fee for the programme.
To be eligible, students must
- You must hold an offer of a place by 31st August for October 2019 intake.
- Awarded to applicants who can demonstrate excellent academic and post-graduation work experience
- Bring outstanding experience
- Have an impressive academic record
- Provide a diversity of background to the MBA group
- Show you will be a successful ambassador for the School during and after the programme
- Be a self-funded student
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by May 31st 2019 for The Dean’s Scholarship, The Full – Time MBA and the Durham EBS Executive MBA
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2019/20 academic year.
Nationality: The UK and international students can apply for Online MBA Scholarships.
Candidates will be automatically considered for this application ; no separate application is necessary. For admission, students will need to complete the online application form. As well as online application, submit the following:
- CV or resume including full details of previous employment, dates of employment, main duties and responsibilities, salary per annum (in £ sterling) and any periods of unemployment including dates and an explanation
- Two employer references
- Copy of degree certificate (where appropriate)
- Copy of English test results (where appropriate)
Entrance Requirement: A minimum of three (preferably five) years’ relevant work experience since the graduation of a managerial nature. An Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree or international equivalent.
English Language Requirement: The University accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency tests.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12906+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...