|Deadline:||30 June 2022|
|Study in:||Hong Kong|
|Provider:||Hku Business School|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Students from all around the world who want to pursue higher education in Hong Kong can apply for the Merit-Based Scholarships at the HKU Business School.
The HKU Business School Merit-Based Scholarships is open to outstanding students who wish to pursue an MBA degree at HKU for the academic year 2022-2023.
Founded in 1911, the University of Hong Kong is a public research university in Hong Kong. The City University of Hong Kong is a public research university that is placed 48th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is considered one of Hong Kong’s most outstanding public universities. Its goal is to foster and develop students’ natural abilities.
HKU Business School Merit-Based Scholarships will provide the award amount ranging from $150,000 to $350,000 for students in Hong Kong.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for HKU Business School Merit-Based Scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programs at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students.
- The Scholarship Committee takes a holistic approach in making the decision, including admission interview performance, career background, GMAT/GRE score, and academic qualification.
- How to Apply: Once the admission application is submitted, it will be automatically considered. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: All students must have a recognized bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Copy of your CV/resume.
- Statements of reference from two referees
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have checked the entry requirements at the University.
- Language Requirement: HKU Business school requires a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based)/80 (internet-based) or IELTS (academic module) band 6.5, with no subtest score lower than 5.5