|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Zanzibar University offers a variety of scholarships to international students. Academic scholarships, athletic scholarships, and scholarships for cultural exchange are a few of the most popular categories of scholarships. To be qualified to apply, it is crucial to understand the particular qualifying conditions for each scholarship.
Scholarship awards for international students at Zanzibar University can be confusing, so it is essential to understand the different types of scholarships available. The most common scholarship types are merit-based and need-based. Merit-based scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement or ability. Need-based scholarships are given to students who demonstrate financial need. There are also several opportunities to receive scholarships through community service and leadership roles.
The Scholarships and Grants Board of Trustees (SGBT) at Zanzibar University reviews all scholarship applications and makes the final decisions about awarding benefits to deserving students.
Funded scholarship to be eligible for a Zanzibar University scholarship, you must be a citizen of an eligible country, have a valid passport, and be registered as a student at the university.
The most common types of scholarships awarded by Zanzibar University are academic and merit-based. Academic scholarships are awarded to students based on academic achievement, while merit-based scholarships are allocated based on admission test scores and other factors.
- Make sure your GPA is high enough. Scholarships are usually given to students with excellent grades.
- Take into account your extracurricular activities and achievements. Many scholarships are given to students who demonstrate outstanding community or extracurricular involvement.
- Send in several scholarship applications. Many scholarships are given on a first-come, first-served basis, so apply as often as necessary.
International students applying to study at Zanzibar University should know the application requirements listed below.
- A valid passport or a national ID card with a photograph
- Proof of full scholarship/financial support (such as an International Student Scholarship Certificate or Letter of Offer from the institution)
- Copy of academic transcript (or equivalent)
- English translation of official document if not in English
- Two letters of recommendation