|Deadline:||25 May 2023|
|Provider:||University Of Tokyo|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The University of Tokyo Internship Program 2023 is accepting applications now. The University of Tokyo has a Fully Funded International Internship available. There is no application fee for the UTRIP internship in Japan, and no need to take the IELTS or TOEFL. The University of Tokyo Research Internship Program (UTRIP) is open to individuals worldwide. Your future professional doors will start to open due to the fully funded internship in Japan.
- This is an application guide for UTRIP Online 2023.
- The research will be conducted remotely, and discussions will be held virtually using a web meeting system.
- Applicants will get a Participation certificate.
- You can communicate with a top researcher.
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program, an integrated Bachelor’smaster’s degree program or a Master’s program at a university outside of Japan.
- Be enrolled in natural science or a related field.
- Be thinking of pursuing long-term career goals in a scientific area.
- Be planning to commit to the entire program period.
- Japanese nationals are not applicable.
- Applicants having any other nationality can apply.
- If you have IELTS & TOEFL, you can submit the test scores.
Upon enrolling in the UTRIP Online program, students must agree to fulfil the following requirements:
- To have a secure internet connection to conduct research remotely and to communicate interactively online.
- To participate in the project for the whole program period.
- Attend all academic events scheduled over the UTRIP Online program.
- To submit written research reports within the designated submission periods.
- To give an oral presentation on the scheduled day.
- English Proficiency Letter (If you have IELTS, you can submit scores)
- Recommendation letter
- Candidates CVs / Resumes.