|Deadline:||12 October 2022|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The UNDP Trainee program's mission is to provide exceptional young graduates with the knowledge and experience needed to launch a career in international development, advance the Sustainable Development Goals, create better futures, and change the world!
The UNDP is currently active in 170 nations, and over their two years, they may be given responsibilities in several different places around the globe.
This will be a beginning program. Successful applicants will be added to the Graduate Programme Pool for 2023. The entry-level roles that might become available in 2023 will be filled from this pool.
The UNDP Graduate Trainee Programme will cover all the expenses.
- A competitive entry-level salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and your duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
- Pension contributions.
The applicants must be citizens of the countries where UNDP operates to support SDGs.
If you have completed Masters: A completed Master’s degree in a relevant field (with not more than 2 years of work experience)
If you have completed only Bachelors: A completed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (with a minimum of 2 years and not more than 3 years of relevant, paid work experience)
Areas and Fields:
- Political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science, or a related field. Please review UNDP’s areas of work.
- business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, human resources management, economics, data management, or a related field.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language.