|Deadline:||15 July 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Swansea University is delighted to offer the Fully-Funded Bertarelli Foundation PhD Scholarships in Biology of Sea Turtles in the Western Indian Ocean for the academic session 2022-2023 in the UK.
The Swansea University International Scholarship is designed to support outstanding students who want to study a PhD in the biology of sea turtles in the western Indian ocean. This scholarship covers the full cost of international tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a public research university that is ranked among the top 30 in the United Kingdom. It offers approximately 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and graduate students.
Swansea University will provide the full cost of international tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from South Africa; Mozambique; Madagascar; Mauritius, Comoros, Tanzania, Seychelles, Kenya, Somalia, Djibouti, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Timor-Leste, Yemen, Oman are eligible for this Swansea University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Biology Of Sea Turtles In The Western Indian Ocean offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- CAndidates must be overseas citizens.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must complete their application online at the university for admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter includes a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references
- Copy of UK resident visa
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at a first-class or 2.1 level in Biosciences or a related subject, or a distinction at master’s level in Marine Biology (or Non-UK equivalent defined by Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 6.0 in each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.