|Deadline:||13 July 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Want to become a professional capable of facing global challenges? Then, grab this wonderful opportunity by Swansea University named as Fully-Funded UKRI PhD Scholarships in Mathematical Modelling of Brain Formation to Map Species Variation and Developmental Malformations.
The Swansea University International Scholarship is specially offered for domestic and overseas students who are interested to undertake PhD study in the field of mathematical modelling, neurodevelopment, or biomathematics. The scholarship award consists full tuition fee and an annual stipend worth £16,062.]
Swansea University is a public research university listed amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It is ranked 251st in the world university ranking by Times Higher Education and still strives to be the best university in the region.
Swansea University will provide the selected candidates a full cost of tuition fee coverage for the applied PhD programme and an annual stipend of £16,062.
- Eligible Countries: Students from within the UK, as well as international countries, are both eligible to apply for this Swansea University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programme in Mathematical modeling, neurodevelopment, or biomathematics can be applied for at Swansea University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the English language requirement and hold the required academic qualifications.
- How to Apply: Students can apply through the official university portal. Interested students must follow the steps below at the time of admission application to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Form
- Degree certificate
- Cover letter
- Two references
- Copy of UK residents visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognised equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.