The Applications are invited to apply for the . The Poland Government Scholarships is now available to Study Program in Poland Universities. The Poland Scholarship is by the and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. This Scholarship is available to International Students from Developing Countries.
Financial Coverage for Polish Government Scholarships
The Poland Scholarship will cover almost most of the expenses for all the selected Students. The Amount of Scholarship is given below.
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation
Eligibility Criteria Polish Government Scholarships
- Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of applications:
- Be citizens of a country listed above
- Not be Polish citizens
- Not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Programme;
- Speak English at least at the B1 level.
Available Courses & Majors
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by the Minister of Education and Science.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science