Applications are invited for the Facebook Fellowship Program available to PhD students globally who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country. International and domestic holders can apply for the facebook program.
Facebook Fellowship Program is open to PhD candidates globally who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country.
The Program is designed to encourage and support promising doctoral pupils who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering.
Winners of the award are entitled to receive two years of tuition and fees paid, a stipend of $37,000 each year, and up to $5,000 in conference travel support.
Facebook Fellowship Award Includes
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- $37K grant (one-time payment during each academic year)
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters to for the annual Fellowship Summit
- International and domestic applicants can apply for these facebook awards.
- Full-time PhD holders who are currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country
- Candidates work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines (see research areas below)
- Applicants must be enrolled during the academic year(s) the grants are awarded
- First or second year PhD holders who fit the criteria of a minority group that is under-represented* in the technology sector have the option of being evaluated for an Emerging Scholar Award.
- Applications will be accepted from pupils with research related to one of the following areas:
Applied Statistics, AR/VR Photonics and Optics, CommAI, Computational Social Science, Computer Vision, Computer Storage and Efficiency, Distributed Systems, Economics and Computation, Hardware and Software Infrastructure for Machine Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Networking and Connectivity, Programming Languages, Security/Privacy, Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification and UX/Instagram.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...