|Deadline:||13 February 2022|
|Provider:||Chalmers University Of Technology|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the International PhD Position in Cybersecurity for Systems at the Chalmers University of Technology. The educational program is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
This Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships is available for the most talented students commencing in PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. Students must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in a related field, with a good foundation in computer architecture to apply for this opportunity.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education.
The successful applicants for Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships will get a PhD degree position in Cybersecurity for Systems at the Chalmers University of Technology. They will receive a handsome salary package for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply for this Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD position in Cybersecurity for Systems
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To qualify for this PhD student position, you must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in a related field, with a good foundation in computer architecture. As a person, you are empathetic, loyal, and have high ethical standards. You are also highly motivated, energetic, independent, and have the ability to find solutions to complex problems.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g., education, thesis work, and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g., TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.