|Deadline:||5 August 2022|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Flinders University has established the Destination Australia Scholarships programme to attract high-potential students in Australia for the academic year 2022/2023.
The Flinders University International Scholarship aims to support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high-quality learning experience. There are twelve scholarships available to domestic students and two for international students.
Founded in 1966, Flinders University is a public research university. It offers more than 160 undergraduate and postgraduate courses and higher degree research supervision across all disciplines. Flinders University is amongst the world’s top 300 institutions at 266 according to the 2022 Times Higher Education rankings. Flinders University has many sports teams that compete in social and competitive competitions.
The selected students will be provided $15,000 per annum for the duration of the recipient’s program, up to a maximum of three years at Flinders University.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities atre eligible for this Flinders University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be commencing a bachelor’s degree at the Riverland campus of Flinders University
- Maintain ongoing residency in a regional area as defined by the 2016 Australian Statistical Geography Standard Remoteness Structure from the Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Be enrolled full-time.
- International recipients are also required to maintain a Student Visa for the duration of the scholarship.
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online through the Flinders University Student System by the specified closing date. After that, the applicants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: All academic documentation submitted to Flinders electronically must be certified. They also require certified copies of passports for applicants from some countries.
- Admission Requirements: Scholarships will be awarded for the duration of the recipient’s program, subject to maintaining a GPA of 4.0. The maximum tenure is three years.
- Language Requirement: International students must satisfy English language proficiency requirements for admission. If your first language is not English, you will need to have:
- Achieved the required test score for the course you are applying for. The IELTS and equivalent scores to meet the various levels are shown in Schedule 1 and the table below. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and Cambridge tests must be taken in a registered testing center.