Applications are invited for Finnish National Agency for Education Scholarships for International Students in Finland. Applications are open for all applicants of Finnish language and Culture outside Finland and have the purpose of supporting their master’s studies at any Finnish university with the help of some funding.
The duration of the award is for a maximum of one term and the amount is 800 €/month will be awarded to all successful candidates.
- Eligible Countries: Participants of Finnish language and Culture outside Finland are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program at any university in Finland.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be passionate about your studies.
See the following steps in order to apply for the award-
Step 1- All interested participants are requested to take admission in a master’s degree course at any university in Finland.
Step 2- After completing the admission at your host university, complete the award application form and send it on the given address below- OPH/Suomen kielen opiskelijat -apuraha
Step 3- Submit a curriculum vitae, a summary of studies completed, study/research plan, reference from your Finnish teacher in your university, with an assessment on your Finnish language skills, and an acceptance letter from the host university.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarship directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10403+ Scholarships in total
1065+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...