|Deadline:||31 December 2020|
|Provider:||Australian National University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Australian National Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $8,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of New Zealand.
Australian National Scholarship Benefits:
The successful applicants of Australian National Scholarship 2020 will receive an amount of $8,000 per annum.
Australian National Scholarship Eligibility:
- Australian National Scholarship 2020 is open to citizens of Australia.
- All the program-specific requirements must be met.
- The applicant should have received an offer of admission to an undergraduate degree program offered by the University.
- satisfies one or more of the following criteria:
- Financial hardship;
- Indigenous Australian;
- Long-term medical condition/disability or ongoing effects of abuse;
- Refugee status;
- Attended the final years of schooling at a low ICSEA school.
- The applications for Australian National Scholarship 2020 are OPEN.