|Deadline:||31 May 2022|
|Provider:||Audencia Business School|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Do you want to start your educational journey in France? If yes, apply for the Women in Engineering & Science Scholarships at the Audencia Business School.
Audencia Business School has organized this scholarship for international students that want to undertake an MSc Management-Engineering programme. Worthy and needy applicants are eligible and can be awarded up to 60% off on tuition fees.
Audencia Business School is a French Grande Ecole and business school located in Nantes, France. It is one of the only 0.5% of business schools in the world accredited by the Association of MBAs, European Quality Improvement System, and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The school enrolls 6,100 students from almost 90 countries in bachelor’s, international masters, specialized masters, MBA, doctorates, and executive education courses.
Audencia Business School will provide up to a 60% discount on the tuition fee for the successful candidate.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Audencia Business School International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the MSc Management-Engineering programme.
- MSc: BAC+4 diplomas in management or engineering, or a BAC+4 diploma in another field with professional experience or academic excellence.
- Extended MSc: Bac+3 diploma, or Bac+4 diploma, whatever the field
- How to Apply: Students are required to follow the online application process online by clicking here. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: When applying online, you will need to submit the following documents:
- CV and cover letter in English
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts
- Current education certificate
- Copy of a passport
- Photo (jpeg, 346 x 366 pixels)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: English test scores are not required for native speakers or applicants who earned their undergraduate degrees in English. Contact them if you can demonstrate a score on a different English test or if you plan to take a test later in the year.