|Deadline:||1 July 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||Writtle University College|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Writtle University College is pleased to announce the Vice-Chancellor International Postgraduate Scholarships to support EU or international students. The applications for the fellowships are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Writtle University College International Scholarship program is available to EU or international students who wish to begin a postgraduate degree course at the university. The VC Scholarship Panel will decide for the awards, and you will automatically be informed if you are successful students For September 2022
Founded in 1893, Writtle University College is a university college located near Chelmsford, Essex. WUC has a history of achieving excellence and being recognized as a market leader and ranked 161st nationwide. WUC has produced leaders in land-based industries and organizations for more than 120 years. It is one of the oldest specialist institutions in the UK. It provides a variety of land-based, animal, and sports courses at various academic levels, including Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Further Education, Short Courses, and Apprenticeships.
Writtle University College will provide the award amount of £3000 for applicants to study in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Writtle University College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the Writtle University College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to All international Students, including EU studying on a full-time Taught Masters programme and paying international fees
- Have a received a conditional/unconditional offer to study on a FULL-TIME programme at the University College by Friday 1st July 2022
- Be self-funding and must be confirmed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student, and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other awards.
- Have met progressing well to meet the necessary Student Visa requirements by UKVI
- Not receive funding discounts for fees from external bodies such as local Government, charities or private organizations.
- Successful recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required to act as an ambassador for the University for the duration of their studies, which may involve but is not limited to the following: representing WUC at open events, contributing to marketing and promotional materials, participating in international student events, acting as a mentor to fellow students and contributing to/creating a blog to report on your experience at WUC.
- How to Apply: Make your application to Writtle University College following the guidance application form.
- Once you have received an offer to study with us, you should check the eligibility criteria to ensure you are eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- When you receive an offer for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate course, you can apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. We will email you an invitation to our online form to apply for the scholarship.
- Submit your application for the Vice-Chancellor’s scholarship by confirming your qualifications as well as your personal statement demonstrating your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic, how you have demonstrated commitment to your chosen industry and subject specialism and how you will use your Writtle University College degree to achieve your future ambitions. You will also need to act as an ambassador to Writtle University College to help drive increased student recruitment and support for other international students.
- Supporting Documents: After you submit your application form, you will need to send the following documents:
- Proof of qualifications and grades
- A personal statement or statement of purpose
- An academic reference
- For Design courses
- A letter from your sponsor guaranteeing your financial support
- A copy of the photograph page from your passport
- Details of your immigration status
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must prove that they are sufficiently able to understand and express themselves in both spoken and written English. Academic IELTS overall score 6.5 OR minimum 5.5 in all elements