|Deadline:||30 November 2022|
|Provider:||Westlake International School|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
The Westlake International School is inviting applicants to apply for Tan Sri Hew Excellence Scholarships. The Westlake International School Scholarship is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational award is open to all international students applying to secondary levels (Year 7 – Year 10) at Westlake International School. This program helps high academic achievers with up to 100% off tuition fees.
The goal of Westlake International School, a reputable boarding school, is to construct a campus with a lake view that is tucked away in the Kinta Valley mountain range, providing students with the ideal atmosphere for concentration and growth. The extensive array of education and boarding programmes is created to cultivate each person’s individual talents.
Successfully winning candidates will receive up to 100% off on tuition fees at the Westlake International School in Malaysia. The scholarship only covers term fees. It does not cover any other fees such as administration fees, boarding fees, book fees, Co-curricular Activities (CCA) fees, examination fees and deposits which must be paid by all scholarship recipients.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities ae eligible for this Westlake International School Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to ALL students applying to secondary levels (Year 7 – Year 10) for January intake.
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission in the Year 12 at the Westlake International School. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a required SPM / UEC Grades 9 (A/A+), IGCSE / GCE / O Level Results 9(A*/A).
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.