Applications are open for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Wolverhampton in the UK. Applications are open to supporting their bachelors and PhD studies at WLVin the 2019-2020 academic year.
The educational award will provide £1,000 towards tuition fees in their first year for all successful participants.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in an undergraduate or PhD degree level program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must commence full-time studies and not hold any other award from the university.
- Must have received an offer to study a degree course and have the £3,000 tuition fee deposit to the University of Wolverhampton.
Simply apply for an undergraduate or PhD degree program at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will be in touch with you. No application form is required for the grant.
Admission Requirements: At the time of admission, you might be asked for submitting copies of your previous study certificates, passport, and a personal statement.
Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you need to show the English language ability and satisfy the terms and conditions of the English language.
Application Deadline: Open for September 2019, and January 2020 entry.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12906+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...