The University of the West of England, Bristol offers the Millennium Scholarship to international students who will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake the ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
50% tuition fees for one academic year
Level/Field of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, Ph.D.‘s and continuing professional development courses
Number of Scholarships:
1 for September 2019 start
Students classed as overseas for fees purposes
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
You must have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task. Deadline is 28 April 2019 for September 2019 start.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10433+ Scholarships in total
1073+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...