Applications are invited for UNSW Scientia PhD Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open for Domestic and International Applicants at University of New South Wales in Intelligent Aggregation and Control of Distributed Energy Storage Systems. Furthermore, the program also will provide 4 years of funding to complete research at UNSW.
The university will provide all the followings:
- There are 62 scholarships available. The opportunity will provide 4 years of funding for the applicants to complete a PhD at UNSW.
- To support candidates in achieving their career and professional goals during their research degree, an annual support package of up to $10,000 is used to fund the development activities.
- PhD candidates will be awarded a scholarship package of $41,209 per annum (2019 rate, indexed), comprising a tax-free living allowance for 4 years, and a support package of up to $10,000/annum to provide financial support for career development activities.
Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand, Citizens or Permanent Residents of all other countries
Acceptable Course or Subjects: There are over 190 research projects to choose from.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Ideally, the candidate should also have a master degree specializing in advanced control systems design with a focus on power systems.
- Previous research experience/publications in the areas of distributed control systems design, distributed optimization, or clustering methods are highly desirable.
- Applicants are required to express their interest in a specific research area with an identified supervisory team.
Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit their previous research experience/publications, master or undergraduate degree, CV, or other documents which will be required to submit on the online application.
Admission Requirements: The candidate must have an undergraduate degree (first class or equivalent) with advanced control systems courses, and courses related to power systems and renewable generation.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...