Applications are invited for UNSW Faculty of Law Postgraduate Coursework Academic Excellence Scholarships in Australia. Applications are open to encourage excellent Australian and international students to apply for the Faculty’s growing list of postgraduate coursework programs in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The bursary will be awarded worth up to $10,000.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must have to be enrolling in any Master of Laws program at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
Supporting Documents: Must attach the copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts/diplomas, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV, resume and standardized test scores.
Admission Requirements: Before applying for this studentship, aspirants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
Language Requirement: You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...