For entry in 2020-21, each Faculty is offering a number of Research Awards on a competitive basis. These opportunities are open to UK, EU and international applicants. these endowments fund up to three years full-time or six years part-time study, subject to satisfactory progress.
The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
- Each Faculty can offer a range of University of Sheffield Research Scholarships which may include all or some of:
- Fees (UK/EU or Overseas) and a full maintenance stipend at the UKRI rate (full-time rate £15,009 in 2019-20)
- Fees (UK/EU or Overseas) and a half or partial maintenance stipend
- Fees only (UK/EU or Overseas)
- A contribution towards fees and/or maintenance
- Access to Research Support funds for conference and other expenses
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- You should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class the UK honours degree or equivalent.
- You should be applying to start your first year of study on a full-time or part-time PhD with the University in the academic year 2020-21.
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...