|Deadline:||15 February 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Provider:||University Of North Carolina At Pembroke|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Fulfill your dream of studying in a growing university that empowers students to go on to live vibrant, fulfilling lives by applying for the Danford, Sr., and Reece Graham Dial Endowed International Scholarships offered at the University of North Carolina for the academic year 2022-2023.
This University of North Carolina at Pembroke Scholarship is exclusively offered to all international undergraduate or graduate students who apply at the University of Carolina at Pembroke. Dial children and grandchildren who wish to provide an education to students from around the world have funded this award, i.e., $250 per semester.
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is a public university in Pembroke, North Carolina. UNC Pembroke is a master’s level degree-granting university and part of the North Carolina system.
The students selected for University of North Carolina at Pembroke Scholarship will be provided $250 per semester for their studies.
- Eligible Countries: International students from all country are eligible for this University of North Carolina at Pembroke Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programmes taught at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students.
- How to Apply: Application portal of the website accepts admission applications at UNCP. A scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified/Official English-language translation of your high school transcripts/Exit Exams
- Certified/Official English-language translation of transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 68
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo English Test – 95