The World Academy of Sciences is presenting Biotech Postdoctoral Fellowship program. The bursary is available in the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology. It aims to support those aspirants who want to pursue advanced research in Thailand.
Duration of this program will be twelve to twenty-four month and it will provide a standard monthly allowance which should be used to cover living costs, such as accommodation and food.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the developing countries in the South are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a postdoctoral degree program in the field of Agricultural Sciences, Structural, Cell, and Molecular Biology, Biological Systems and Organisms, Medical and Health Sciences incl. Neurosciences, and Chemical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be under the age of 40 at the time of admission.
Candidates have to take acceptance letter from a BIOTEC Research Support Division to TWAS and BIOTEC and then apply for the fund through the online portal.
Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, acceptance letter, evidence proficiency in English, and academic transcripts should be submitted.
Admission Requirements: Participants must have a PhD degree in molecular biology, molecular genetics, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical technology, cell culture technology, and bioprocess technology or related disciplines.
Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, then, you need to show your English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS tests.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...