The School of Information Systems at Singapore Management University is inviting the high-achieving deserving aspirants to apply for the Ng Kai Wa Scholarship in Singapore.
This study program is designed for both domestic and international students who are on the way of starting their undergraduate degree course at the Singapore Management University.
The university will grant a stipend of up to $7,500 per annum to the successful candidates.
- Eligible Countries: Singapore and international students are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The fellowship is available for the aspirants having a high school certificate.
- Candidates must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 with a reading score of at least 7.0 and writing a score of at least 6.5
You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.