The Government of the Slovak Republic approved the establishment of the National programme funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic.
The program is open to supports mobility of international students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers, and artists for scholarship stays at higher education institutions and research organizations in Slovakia.
The sponsorship will be granted such as:
- A university student 350 – € per month
- PhD student 580 € – per month
- Without PhD degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist – 580 € per month
- With PhD degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist – 850 € per month
- With PhD degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist – 1,000 € per month
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants outside from Slovakia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A students who are university students at universities outside Slovakia, are students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study programme and will be on a study stay in Slovakia during their higher education outside Slovakia and who will be accepted by a public, private or state university in Slovakia for an academic mobility1 to study in Slovakia.
- PhD students whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and who are accepted by a public, private or state university or a research institution in Slovakia eligible to carry out a doctoral study programme2 (e.g. the Slovak Academy of Sciences) for an academic mobility1 to study/conduct research in Slovakia.
- International university teachers, researchers, and artists who are invited to a teaching/research/artistic stay in Slovakia by an institution with a valid certificate of eligibility to carry out research and development, which is not a business company3 and it has its headquarters in Slovakia.
Seekers must have to prove their English language skills