Applications are invited for RMIT University Master by Research Scholarship in Photocatalysis in Australia. Applications are open for Australian or an international student to pursue master by research in Photocatalysis.
The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $31,000 per annum for one year.
- Eligible Countries: Australian or an international student
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master by research in Photocatalysis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, applicants must have first-class honors or 2A honors or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science, demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team and meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
For being a part of this program, claimants are required to be registered as a masters degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers need to contact A/Prof. Yasuhiro Tachibana: [email protected] or Prof. Rachel Caruso: [email protected] for the bursary.
Supporting Documents: Must submit a statement to outline your interest, an electronic copy of your academic transcripts, a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
Admission Requirements: For being admitted in a masters degree, applicants are needed to hold the certificate of bachelor degree in the relevant subject area.
Language Requirement: Aspirants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10417+ Scholarships in total
1066+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...