PhD Fellowships in Experimental and Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Minimum salary of DKK 328,355. This scholarship is open for all nationals.
PhD Fellowships in Experimental and Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics is open to outstanding candidates for PhD positions to work on new physics and phenomenology of nonabelian systems. The team is located at the Center for Quantum Devices, Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, and the Department of Physics, Lund University.
Value of PhD Fellowships in Experimental and Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics:
- The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 328,355 (approx. EUR 43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,360). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
To be eligible for PhD Fellowships in Experimental and Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics, applicants must fulfil the following criteria-
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree in Physics or Nanoscience with good results and good English skills.
- Qualifications emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project (experimental or theory) you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)