The University of Padova is offering the Padua International Excellence programme for highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue an English-taught degree program in Italy.
The University of Padova is a premier Italian university located in the city of Padua, Italy. The University of Padua was founded in 1222 as a school of law and was one of the most prominent universities in early modern Europe.
fee-waiver + €8.000,00 scholarship (gross amount).
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enrol in one of University of Padova Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees completely held in English.
- To be eligible, you must:
- Have a non-Italian nationality
- Hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for first-cycle degree applicants) or a non-Italian first-cycle / Bachelor diploma (for second-cycle / Master degree applicants)
- Have been admitted to one of University of Padova degree courses taught in English
- Not benefit from other national or international awards or grants.
- Be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.