The Oxford-Thatcher Scholarships are a new initiative by Somerville College and the University of Oxford, made possible as a result of the support of a number of generous benefactors.
The Oxford-Thatcher scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs.
- To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2020-21 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10417+ Scholarships in total
1066+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...