Applications are invited for Mohawk College International Entrance Scholarships and Bursaries in Canada. Applications are open for brilliant international students who want to start their post-secondary education at Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology.
The successful participants will be awarded from one of the Entrance Award which will help them in completing their education.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undertaking post-secondary studies in any subject offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant who has been in good academic standing and shows academic progression.
- For this outstanding opportunity, the students have to take admission in a post-secondary degree program at the college. After being enrolled, the applicants will be awarded from one of the following Entrance Awards-
- Academic Entrance Scholarship
- English Assessment Entrance Scholarship
- Guard Me GAS-EAP Scholarship
- funding for a GAS-EAP Student
Note: The participants will be awarded from one of the awards with whom they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit all the documents asked by the university.
Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete an education which is equivalent to Canadian high school qualification.
Language Requirement: The candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.