|Deadline:||18 May 2023|
|Provider:||Government Of Malaysia|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
Applications are open to apply for the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023/2024. The MIS Scholarship is a Partially Funded Scholarship by the Ministry of Higher Education. The MIS Scholarship is initiated by the Malaysian Government to attract brilliant minds from around the world to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia.
Participants can apply to any academic Field. The MIS Scholarship 2023/2024 is open in all 20 Malaysian public Universities. Give try to Malaysian Culture, Hospitality, and a world-class higher education experience. The Scholarship is open to different countries and there is No IELTS Requirement for the MIS Malaysian international scholarship 2023. More details about the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023 are given below.
Financial Benefits for Malaysia International Scholarship
Benefits of the MIS Scholarship:
- Tuition fees for the whole sponsorship period will be paid directly to the university.
- Monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 per month.
- The MIS Scholarship 2023 is open to participants from the above-mentioned countries.
- The applicant’s age is not more than 40 and 45 years old at the time of application for Masters and PhD Programs.
- Applicants from English Speaking countries can apply without IELTS.
- Applicants who have IELTS Scores can submit their reports.
- Applicants who do not have IELTS Score can apply with English Proficiency Proof from their previous University used as the medium of instruction.
- Not all Universities require IELTS.
Eligible Countries for Malaysia International Scholarship 2023
Candidates from the following countries can apply for the MIS Scholarship:
- ASEAN Countries:
- Commonwealth Countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- Eswatini (formerly Swaziland)
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
Areas of Studies
- Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences, Journalism, and Information
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary
- Health and Welfare *not including medicine, nursing, and pharmacy