Leeds University Business School is offering international scholarships to nationals from Africa, Americas and South/South East Asia. These scholarships are available to masters students who have demonstrated sustained academic excellence and have the potential to make a significant contribution to Business School life.
Particularly deserving applicants to the MSc Economics or MSc Economics and Finance programmes in 2020/21. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.