|Deadline:||30 May 2023|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters studies. Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000.
International Development awards international scholarships for the first year of study to successful international applicants. The international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that you must make sure you can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses yourself.
The International Office awards international scholarships to international students. These awards are given to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of our student population and develop relationships.
Kingston University scholarships worth £5,000. If you are paying by instalments you will receive the £5,000 deduction on your last instalment. If you are paying your full tuition fees in advance, you should deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (e.g. if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
To qualify for Kingston University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Make an account in the Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here.
Note: You will need
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)