The Swinburne University in Melbourne is offering International Aviation Women’s Association funding for Local and international students. This scholarship is available for a female student studying full time in aviation.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organization. A desire to innovate and bring about positive change motivates our students and staff. The result is in an institution that grows and evolves each year.
The grant is valued at 5000 USD (paid at the current conversion rate) per year for 1 year.
Eligible Countries: award is open to both domestic and international women students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International student, an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be a female student studying full time in an aviation undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining your interest and passion for aviation and financial need for the opportunity
- Submit a referee report outlining leadership quality and community participation.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
13030+ Scholarships in total
1377+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...