|Deadline:||30 May 2020|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Leeds|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Health Data Research UK-HDRUK Scholarship in UK is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Fees + Stipend.
HDRUK Studentships 2020 is offering 4 fully-funded places to students who have applied to study MSc Precision Medicine: Genomics and Analytics starting in 2020.
Value of Health Data Research UK-HDRUK Scholarship in UK
- The funding is open to UK and international students and will cover the cost of UK fees (GBP 11,500) as well as offering a stipend of around GBP 15,000 to cover living expenses. This funding is awarded based on academic merit.
To be eligible for Health Data Research UK-HDRUK Scholarship in UK, applicants must fulfil the following requirements.
- The funding is open to UK and international students.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the Faculty of Biological Science’s English Language requirements prior to applying for the scholarship.
- These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded or are currently studying for a Doctoral degree or equivalent.
- The funding is open to UK and international students