|Deadline:||5 February 2023|
|Provider:||Charles Darwin University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Australia's Northern Territory Scholarships at Charles Darwin University are a fantastic opportunity for gifted overseas students looking to pursue their studies in Australia. Applications are now being accepted for the university's academic year 2023–2024.
The grant is exclusively available to students from other countries. They must have applied to and been accepted into a graduate or undergraduate degree program at Charles Darwin University to be considered. The best candidates will exhibit academic brilliance, involvement in the community, and leadership. The grant can only be worth up to $12,000.
Charles Darwin University will award the selected candidates an aid amount of $7,500 – $12,000 for their first semester or year of tuition fees.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programs of choice offered at Charles Darwin University are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study at Charles Darwin University.
- The applicants must have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays if required, and English language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and English entry criteria for admission at Charles Darwin University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0