|Deadline:||30 June 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Surrey|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Fully-funded PhD International Studentships in Experimental Nuclear Physics offered by the University of Surrey.
The main purpose of this University of Surrey International Scholarship is to provide financial support for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree for three years at the University of Surrey.
The University of Surrey is a varied community of passionate and creative people. As a research-intensive higher education institution, it has been educating students since 1966. It is situated in a unique and wonderful location in Guildford, England.
The University of Surrey International Scholarship will cover 3.5 years, fully-funded PhD project including a tax-free stipend of £16,500 per year, full tuition fees, and bench fee costs for experimental fieldwork and conference/training travel at a level of £4,000 per year.
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students are eligible for this University of Surrey International Scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Experimental Nuclear Physics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must hold an upper second class BSc (Hons) or MPhys/MSci/MEng degree in Physics, Chemistry or nuclear engineering, or an MSc in a related subject, such as radiation physics, nuclear engineering, medical physics.
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: IELTS requirements: A score of 6.5 or above (or equivalent) with 6.0 in each individual category.