|Deadline:||5 August 2022|
|Study Level:||Postgraduate Research , Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The UCSI University is pleased to offer international candidates an opportunity to pursue their higher education in Malaysia with the help of the Study in Trust Graduate Assistantships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The UCSI University International Scholarship is open to support highly motivated students who choose to pursue a master’s degree or doctorate programme by research at UCSI University.
Founded in 1986, UCSI University is a top-ranking private university in Malaysia and the only university in the world to make the top QS Recognition for Improvement. UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning that offers a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs. In the QS Asia University Rankings 2022, it is currently ranked 77th.
Successful applicants will be awarded a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this UCSI University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For a Master’s degree, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honors with a minimum of CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Application is open to students enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies by research at UCSI University.
- The applicant’s research project proposal must be part of the University’s project under the supervision of the respective faculty.
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the Master’s degree or doctorate programmes at the university. After that, you can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country-specific academic requirements
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least upper second class with honors with a minimum of CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have strong oral and written communication skills.