|Deadline:||15 October 2022|
|Provider:||The American University In Cairo|
|Study Level:||Fellowship , Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The American University in Cairo Fellowships 2022 are open to international students for masters and PhD studies. These fellowships provide full tuition fees, medical insurance, a monthly stipend, student housing and laptop.
The American University in Cairo Fellowships provide the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters.
- Medical insurance.
- A monthly stipend.
- Student housing.
- Internship/practicum opportunity including local transportation costs if needed.
- Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants.
- Two annual round-trip economy air ticket from home to campus; or housing and living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks for students unable to return home because of circumstances outside of their control.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for The American University in Cairo Fellowships Program:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Meet AUC graduate admission requirements.
- Strong academic potential with a bachelor’s degree of a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Possess maturity, flexibility and leadership potential, demonstrated in a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews.
- Financial need.
- The fellowship is awarded for a duration of two years, in addition to any academic English language remedial courses which might be needed, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
How to Apply
Please follow the following application instructions to win The American University in Cairo Fellowships: