|Deadline:||21 April 2023|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships|
Bachelor's, Master's, and Ph.D. degrees in a variety of subjects and majors are available to international students through Spain Fully Funded Scholarships.
For students interested in earning their Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. in Spain, this is a fantastic opportunity. Male and female applicants from any country in the world may apply for this scholarship program.
- Monthly stipends.
- Airfare funding.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Partial to total tuition fees waiver.
- The expense to buy literature.
- On or off-campus accommodation funding or facility.
The collaboration scholarship may be obtained by undergraduate university students who, at the end of the application submission period, prove that the following requirements are included in their academic record:
- Not be in possession or legally disposed to obtain an official Bachelor's, Bachelor's, Engineer's, Architect's, or Master's degree.
- Be enrolled in the 2023-2024 academic year in the official teaching of all the subjects or credits that remain to complete your degree studies and have passed 75 percent of the course load of your degree
- Having obtained as an average grade of the credits passed referred to in the previous paragraph, the one indicated below for each of the branches of official university degrees:
- 7.25 points for the branch of Engineering and Architecture or Technical Education
- 7.70 points for the branches of Sciences or Experimental Sciences and Social and Legal Sciences
- 7.80 points for the branch of Health Sciences
- 8.00 points for the branch of Arts and Humanities
4. In the cases of students who are studying the so-called double degrees, only the credits and grades corresponding to the degree for which they opt for the collaboration scholarship will be taken into account.
University students in the first year of official Master's degrees who, at the end of the application submission period, prove that the following requirements are included in their academic record may obtain the collaboration scholarship:
- Not be in possession or legally disposed to obtain an official Master's degree or Doctor's degree.
- Be enrolled in the 2023-2024 academic year in the official teaching of all the subjects or credits of the first year of the Master's.
- Having obtained in the academic record corresponding to the previous university studies that give access to the Master the average mark established in the previous section (Grade students), depending on the branch of knowledge of origin.