|Deadline:||18 November 2022|
|Provider:||Simon Fraser University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Fully Funded Scholarships at Simon Fraser University are available to Canadian and International students.
Simon Fraser University (SFU) is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. Undergraduate and graduate programs at SFU operate on a year-round, three-semester schedule.
The university enrolled 4,701 graduate students in the Fall 2021 semester, with international students constituting 32% of the graduate student population.
Fully Funded Scholarships Benefits
The value of the scholarship is set by the University as a portion of the actual tuition costs accrued by those eligible.
The per unit rate for standard graded courses will be determined based on the availability of funds. The per unit rate will be set for a value within a range of $70 to $110 each term.
Fully Funded Scholarships Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- International undergraduate students are eligible on the same basis as other students.
- Co-operative education students will be eligible subject to normal program guidelines. Job practicum courses, however, are excluded from the calculations (i.e., the scholarship does not cover the co-op fee). Enrollment in standard graded courses during a co-op term may affect eligibility. Co-op students should seek advice about this scholarship before enrolling in standard graded courses while also enrolling in a co-op term.
- Graduate students, including qualifying, special, and exchange students, are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply for Simon Fraser University
- Check the application period and final deadline at Application Deadlines.
- Review the Summer 2022 Scholarship and Awards List to determine which scholarships/awards you want to apply for.
- Apply online by logging in to the Student Information System (go.sfu.ca).
- Click on “Student Center”.
- Go to Financial Aid and Awards (under Finances).
- Click on “Apply for Scholarships/Awards”.
- List the scholarships/awards you want to apply for on your online application.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Set up Direct Deposit (administered through the Student Accounts Office) as soon as possible, to receive any refunds you may be eligible to receive.