|Deadline:||30 December 2022|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Fully Funded Scholarships at Macquarie University have one of the most generous international scholarship programs in Australia.
There is no doubt that Australia is amongst the top study abroad destinations for international students and Macquarie University is definitely one of the most sought-after following a sharp increase in the number of international students, especially from India, China, and Hong Kong, the institution has increased its overall funding for Macquarie University scholarships.
Macquarie University scholarships for international students are available in the form of:
- Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Partner scholarships
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Macquarie University International College Scholarship
Fully Funded Scholarships Benefits
- Tuition fee waiver and an annual stipend of AUD 28,092 (2020 rate).
- Applicants of the Research Training Program(iRTP) and Macquarie Research Excellence Scholarship (iMQRES) are covered under this scholarship.
- Apart from these academic Macquarie University scholarships- Study Abroad Scholarships (AUD 1,000), Macquarie International College scholarship (AUD 3,000), and Sports Scholarships (AUD 4,000).
Fully Funded Scholarships Eligibility
Uniquely located in the heart of Australia's largest high-tech precinct, Macquarie's park-like campus brings together 40,000 students, many of them from all corners of the world.
English requirements (equal to IELTS 6.5) are needed for Macquarie programs. Equivalencies for IELTS6.5 are detailed in our English language requirements guide.
To be eligible to apply for an undergraduate program, you must have one of the following:
- A recognized secondary (high school) qualification
- A recognized university foundation course
- A recognized two- or three-year diploma
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognized institution
Each study program has specific entry requirements that you need to fulfill, in order to be considered for entry into the program.
To be eligible for a Masters's (coursework) program at Macquarie University, you must hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized institution. Requirements for each course can be found in our online course database. Indicative GPA conversions are available at mq.edu.au/academic-requirements.
To apply for a Masters's (research) or Ph.D. program, you should be able to demonstrate research experience in your previous studies. More information on research requirements can be found on the Higher Degree Research website.
You will also need to check: