|Deadline:||30 September 2022|
|Provider:||James Cook University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Fully Funded Scholarships at James Cook University scholarship is a great way to make the most of your student experience, meet people to build your professional network, and enjoy greater financial freedom. If you've got the passion and drive, or are just looking for a bit of help, we've got the scholarship to match your circumstances.
With over fifty scholarships available, some up to the value of $45,000, covering everything from study area scholarships to financial help for students who live in regional, rural or remote areas, have a disability, or identify as Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, find a scholarship applicable to you.
Fully Funded Scholarships at James Cook University required these Financial Benefits are
Some countries offer financial aid programs to students studying abroad. Most financial aid is in the form of a loan that must be repaid upon completion of the study period.
The following countries have financial aid programs where JCU is registered to administer on your behalf. For more information please click on the links below.
If your country is not listed here, we encourage you to explore financial aid options directly within your home country. If you have secured funding from your home country and require assistance with paperwork, please contact the JCU Financial Aid office.
Most Scholarships in Australia cover all the expenses. Because there are Funded by the Australian Government.
Fully Funded Scholarships at James Cook University are proud to offer a range of scholarships to international students. You can learn more about each scholarship by clicking the links below.
Please note that JCU international scholarships will be changed for 2023 commencements.
- JCU International Excellence Scholarship - provides a 25% tuition fee reduction for eligible students from the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Europe. Please note the following changes to this scholarship from 2023.
2022: High-achieving students from North America, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Europe.
2023: High-achieving students from North America, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, PNG and the Middle East.
- JCU International Merit Stipend - provides monthly payments of A$700 to assist with expenses throughout the duration of study at JCU, for eligible students from Asia, Africa, Papua New Guinea and the Middle East. Please note the following changes to this scholarship from 2023.
2022: High-achieving students from Africa, Asia, PNG, and the Middle East. AU$350 per fortnight.
2023: High-achieving students from Africa only. AU$400 per fortnight.
- Vice Chancellor's International Student Scholarship - provides up to a maximum of AU$40,000 per year for the minimum course duration
- Warm Welcome Relocation Grant - AU$5,000 is available for students who are new to James Cook University in 2022
- Warm Welcome Relocation Allowance - AU$2,000 is available to international undergraduate and postgraduate students returning to Australia and commencing HDR students
JCU offers highly competitive scholarships to students commencing research degrees at Master or Doctoral level. For more information on eligibility criteria and application deadlines, visit JCU Research Scholarships.
Please visit the JCU scholarships website for further details, eligibility criteria, and application information, and browse all scholarships available to international students.
Students who have a scholarship or company paying the university fees on their behalf will need to seek approval of the sponsorship prior to commencement of studies. JCU is unable to issue an invoice to a third party unless we have an approved student sponsor agreement.
Official sponsorships can only be established between the University and an organisation (e.g. foreign university, government or business). Personal or family related sponsorships cannot be officiated.
If you are a new international student and wish to give authorization for someone else to make inquiries on your behal