|Deadline:||6 November 2022|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Fully Funded Scholarships at Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023 The applications are open for the. The Word “Global” means that applicants from all over the world can apply for the Airbus Graduate Program. It is a Program for University students who are looking for highly paid opportunities. Every year we look for university graduates from around the world to join us at Airbus. Airbus is one of the European Multinational company that designs manufacture and sells Aeroplanes worldwide.
Fully Funded Scholarships where you get to Expect in Airbus Graduate Program
- In a 2-year trainee program you will be able to:
- Develop your Professional Skills
- Build your networks, locally and internationally
- Undertake business rotations to aid your development into a role
- Gian has a unique perspective on the world of airbus
You will be part of a global community that we will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders, and learn from the best.
By the end of the Program, you will be offered a Fixed Position. If you are ready to join and be part of this journey please explore the fantastic array of positions available, and apply!
Fully Funded Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Interested in the Airbus Global Graduate Programme? To be a successful applicant to the AGGP, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Maximum of three years of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Airbus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation, or belief.